i wanted to draw the old gaang but i didn’t know which outfits from which books to draw them in then i was like oh hang on
Stellar fan art based on Joaquim Dos Santos’ “Old Friends” poster.
If someone points at your black clothes and asks you whose funeral is it, a look around the room and a casual “haven’t decided yet” is always a good response.
I need to post this right now in the middle of the night before I start hating it 110%
Let’s all help college students get knowledge they deserve for free:)
do you ever wonder how a character is doing after a series is over
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Pro Tip: Instead of having feelings, try being dead inside. Everything is still horrible but you will not care at all.
A man just walked past me and said “excuse me, but you look very nice tonight darlin” I said thank you and he said you’re welcome and walked off. And that is how you compliment a woman without harassing them
No, that is still unsolicited, and thus, harassment. No amount of “darlins” is gonna make me not want to punch your ass for coming on to me without provocation.
UR SO STUPID